Friday 26 September 2014

When you have really exhausted an experience you always reverence and love it.

We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.


Experience is the teacher of all things.


Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness.
The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.
Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Experience has taught me, when I am shaving of a morning, to keep watch over my thoughts, because, if a line of poetry strays into my memory, my skin bristles so that the razor ceases to act.
My path has not been determined. I shall have more experiences and pass many more milestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment